Rob is a 50% owner of Socha Builders, Inc. and is actively involved in every phase and trade of every project that the company builds. His experience in that endeavor since 1990 has provided him with a unique insight to the process that is typically omitted from the architect’s experience. In addition to being a great training opportunity for the practical side of this industry, it has been a proving ground for exploring new ideas, means and methods for realizing his creativity.
Socha Builders can manage about 15% of the projects that are produced by our office. Rob brings every aspect he learns from this work to every builder who constructs the remaining 85% of his portfolio. We believe that the best way to serve our clients during construction is to support their builder and assist in producing the greatest, final quality. Our architectural services always include support throughout the construction phase.